• Inter employee relationship amongst different organizational function assistances any organization to maintain cooperation
• It also upsurges association among employees and increases effectiveness in business
• It escalations the profit level because every employee of various functional departments shares their information.
• Every employee from various branch knows the others job responsibility and operations of others branch so they can utilize those information to harm that branch
• It increases competition among different functional branch.
This part is based on the different types and purposes of organisations such as public, private and voluntary sectors and legal structures. After that the learner has discussed the size and scope of a range of different types of organisations. On other hand the learner has discussed the relationship between different organisational functions and how they link to organisational objectives and structure.
In this section the learner has described the PESTLE analysis to evaluate the external effect of the organization. Apart from that the organization has determined the internal strength and weakness and external strength and external weakness of the organization.