Table-5.31 who account for 37.27 percent agreed

Table-5.31 discloses the opinions of sample respondents on the statement-“Celebration of special occasions is common in SCCL”. Among the total sample respondents, majority of them who accounts for 55.28 percent strongly agreed to the statement. Those who follow it and who account for 37.27 percent agreed to the statement. The remaining sample respondents who constitute 7.45 percent are undecided.The overall weighted average mean score stands at 4.48.

An analysis of the opinions of executives and non-executives reveals the following. Among the executives, majority of them who accounts for 61.29 percent strongly agreed to the statement. All the remaining sample respondents who constitute 38.71 percent agreed to the statement.The weighted average mean score of this occupational group stands at 4.61.

We Will Write a Custom Essay Specifically
For You For Only $13.90/page!


order now

Amongthe non-executives, majority of them who accounts for 54.64 percent strongly agreed to the statement. Those who follow it and who account for 37.11 percent agreed to the statement. The remaining sample respondents who constitute 8.25 percent are undecided. The weighted average mean score of this occupational group stands at 4.46.From the above analysis, it can be concluded that celebration of special occasions is common in SCCL.

CHI SQUARE TEST:

Chi square test has been conducted to know the congruence or difference of opinions between the mean responses of executives and non-executives. The test results show that the calculated value is at 5.6 while the table value at 5% level of significance stands at5.991. Since the calculated value is less than that of the table valuethe null hypothesis is accepted.In other words, celebration of special occasions is common in SCCL. The analysis is also presented in the form of a figure. Figure-V.31 shows the details.

x

Hi!
I'm Casey!

Would you like to get a custom essay? How about receiving a customized one?

Check it out